- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 10 min
- Serving: 4
Fresh Stuffed Tortilla Cups are filled with chicken, lettuce and a variety of fruit.
- 1, 10 ounce bag of romaine hearts
- 6 flour tortillas
- 1 cup fresh cut pineapple chunks
- 1 medium grapefruit, peeled and sectioned
- 1 tangerine, peeled and sectioned
- 1 avocado, peeled and chopped
- 1 cooked boneless chicken breast, shredded
- 1 1/2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoon fresh cilantro, minced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fresh mint, minced
- To make cups: Brush each side of the tortilla very lightly with water and push down into a small greased bowl or large custard cup. Bake at 400 degrees F for 10 minutes. Allow to cool before removing from the bowl.
- In a medium bowl, combine the pineapple, grapefruit, tangerine, avocado and chicken breast together. Toss with the orange juice, lime juice, honey, cilantro and mint.
- Place desired amount of romaine in the bottom of the tortilla cup. Scoop the citrus salad on top of the lettuce and serve immediately.