- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Freshly muddled strawberries make this punch sweet, juicy and bursting with flavor.
- 3 fresh strawberries
- 3 slices canned pineapple
- 1/2 ounce pineapple syrup from the can
- 1/4 ounce lime juice
- 1/4 ounce simple syrup (dissolve one part sugar in one part boiling water; let cool)
- 2 ounces white rum
- Mash the fresh strawberries, pineapple and pineapple syrup in a bowl, then place in a glass with ice.
- Add the lime juice, simple syrup and white rum, stir to combine and then garnish with fruit.