- Prep: 2 hr 10 min
- Cook Time: 5 min
- Total: 2 hr 15 min
- Serving: 8 servings
You will need a popsicle mold to make these juicy and refreshing strawberry popsicles.
- 2 cups strawberries, hulled and puréed
- 1 cup organic sugar
- 1-1/4 cups water
- Place the sugar and the water in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Simmer the mixture until the sugar has completely dissolved and then set aside to cool.
- Mix the strawberry puree with 1 cup of the sugar mixture to combine, and then pour into a popsicle mold.
- Place in the refrigerator to freeze. Serve when frozen.