- Prep: 30 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 40 min
- Serving: 8 servings
Creamy strawberry jello with fresh strawberries pie.
- 4 tablespoons strawberry flavored gelatin
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 quart fresh strawberries
- 1 (9-inch) baked piecrust
- Whipped topping or whipped cream
- Combine the gelatin, sugar, cornstarch and boiling water in a saucepan. Heat on medium until thick and clear. Allow to cool.
- Fold the strawberries into the mixture. Pour into the piecrust and top with the whipped cream.