- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 10 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
This versatile sauce can be spread on grilled fish and meat or drizzled over baked potatoes and steamed vegetables.
- 6 scallions, thinly sliced diagonally
- 1/4 cup finely chopped cilantro
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice V
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- Place the scallions, cilantro, 1/3 cup olive oil, lemon zest, lemon juice and sugar into a medium-sized bowl and stir to combine.
- Season the sauce with sea salt and freshly ground pepper to taste. Whisk to combine.
- For a thinner sauce, add additional olive oil until reaching the desired consistency of the sauce.
- Mix well to combine and serve.