- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
If you are a lemonade fan, then you’ll love this concoction made with fresh raspberries.
- 1 lemon
- 4 ounces caster sugar
- 4 ounces fresh raspberries
- 2 drops vanilla essence
- Crushed ice
- Sparkling water, iced, to top up
- lemon balm sprigs to garnish
- Cut off the ends of the lemon and scoop out the flesh with a spoon.
- Place the lemon into a blender along with the sugar, raspberries, vanilla and ice and process the mixture until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into a tall glass filled with ice and garnish with the lemon balm.