- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 6 min
- Total: 16 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
This sweet-tart salsa is a delicious dip for tortilla chips but also an amazing accompaniment to roasted pork or chicken. Use seasonal fresh peaches for a more intense flavor.
- 2 fresh peaches, halved and pitted
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt and cracked black pepper
- 2 tablespoons apricot preserves
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- Brush the peach halves with olive oil and then season with a few pinches of salt and fresh pepper.
- Place the peaches into a large sauté pan over medium-high heat and cook for 6 minutes, then remove and chop into small pieces when cool enough to handle.
- Place the apricot preserves in a microwave safe bowl and cook on high for 15 seconds, then add the vinegar and stir to combine.
- Chop the peaches into small pieces and then add to the apricot mixture along with the raspberries. Stir to combine and serve.