- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 10 min
- Serving: Makes about 2 cups
A fresh, sweet, spicy and citrusy blend of ingredients make this fresh peach and jalapeno salsa the perfect topping to Mexican dishes.
- 4 large peaches diced, pitted and skinned removed
- 1/2 of 1 red onion, diced
- 1-2 jalapenos, diced
- 1/2 bunch cilantro, chopped
- Juice of 1 large lime
- Salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Place the peaches, red onion, jalapeno, cilantro, and fresh lime juice into a large bowl. Sprinkle the mixture with a few pinches of salt and pepper, and then gently toss to combine. Serve immediately.