- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 10 min
- Serving: 8 servings
Fresh parsley makes a wonderfully vibrant and intensely-flavored salad that helps refresh the palette during a rich meal. Serve as a side to grilled meats and poultry.
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 shallot, minced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 bunches flat-leaf parsley, leaves removed (about 5 cups)
- 2 bunches curly parsley, leaves removed (about 5 cups)
- 1/3 cup snipped fresh chives
- Place the oil, vinegar, shallot, garlic, mustard, salt and pepper into a bowl and whisk vigorously until the mixture is thoroughly blended.
- Place both types of parsley into a bowl, along with the chives, and then add the dressing. Toss well to coat and then serve immediately.