- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 30 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
Enjoy this creamy and decadent Béarnaise sauce, made with fresh parsley, spooned over grilled and roasted beef as well as poultry dishes.
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons white wine
- 1 tablespoons chives, snipped
- 2 tablespoons Italian parsley, chopped
- 3 large egg yolks
- 1-3/4 sticks butter (14 tablespoons), melted
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Place the vinegar, wine, chives and 1 tablespoon of the Italian parsley into a saucepan and bring to a boil. Boil the mixture until reduced to approximately 1 tablespoon of liquid and then set the pan aside to cool.
- Place a small saucepan of water over high heat and bring to a boil. Top the small saucepan with the pan with the vinegar mixture and then add the eggs to the mixture and whisk to combine until thick. Slowly pour in the melted butter, whisking continuously to blend, and then add a pinch of salt and pepper and the parsley; serve immediately.