- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 8 servings
This invigorating sauce, made from a mix of fresh herbs, olive oil, garlic, honey and champagne vinegar, turns plain pasta into a fragrant and delicious dish. Also enjoy topped onto soups, salads and sandwiches.
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 chubby clove garlic, peeled, minced
- 1 tablespoon plus 1-1/2 teaspoons champagne vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon honey
- 1 tablespoon fresh oregano leaves, chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh lemon verbena leaves
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil leaves
- 1/8 teaspoon dried red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Put the olive oil, garlic, vinegar, honey, oregano, verbena, basil, salt and red pepper flakes in a blender and process until smooth; serve immediately.