- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 2 min
- Total: 7 min
- Serving: Makes about 1 cup
This delicious orange syrup is ideal drizzled onto pancakes, waffles or ice cream. Use freshly-squeezed orange juice for optimum flavor and color.
- 1 cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2-1/2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Place the fresh orange juice, honey, cornstarch and cinnamon into a small saucepan and stir well to combine.
- Cook the mixture over medium heat and simmer, stirring frequently, for about 2 minutes until thick. Serve warm.