- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: Serves 4-6
A light and citrusy Asian-inspired salad dressing that adds amazing flavor and contrast to sautéed vegetables, bok choy and kale.
- 1⁄2 cup fresh orange juice
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon chili flakes
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame seeds
- 4 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Smash the garlic, sprinkle with salt and mash into a paste.
- Place the garlic into a small bowl along with the orange juice, lemon juice, soy sauce, chili flakes and sesame seeds; whisk to combine.
- Slowly pour in the olive oil, while whisking vigorously to combine, and mix until blended. Serve immediately.