- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
An anise seed and fresh orange interplay make this well-balanced cocktail both delicious and interesting. Coat the cocktail glass with a few drops of pastis prior to adding the remaining ingredients.
- 2 ounces Gin
- 1/2 ounce Fresh Orange Juice
- 1/2 ounce Simple Syrup
- Orange peel twist to garnish
- Place a few drops of pastis into a cocktail glass and tilt the glass until completely coated with the pastis.
- Put the rest of the ingredients, except for the garnish, into a cocktail shaker and then fill with ice.
- Shake the mixture vigorously for 30 seconds and then strain into the prepared glass.
- Garnish the cocktail with the orange peel, and then serve immediately.