- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 10 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
Fresh orange and cilantro make the perfect complimentary pair in this wonderfully sweet and zesty salsa recipe. Enjoy spooned over poultry, beef, and fish.
- 3 naval oranges, peeled and pithed
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped shallots, from one medium shallot
- 1 teaspoon distilled white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped cilantro leaves
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper
- Cut the peeled and pithed oranges into 1/2-inch pieces and then place into a bowl. Add the shallot, vinegar, cilantro, 2 tablespoons of olive oil and a few pinches of salt and pepper to taste. Toss gently to combine and then serve immediately.