- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 10 min
- Serving: 2 Servings
If you have time, marinate the fresh strawberries in a balsamic vinegar and sugar blend for at least 2 hours before preparing this salad. They add a wonderful contrasting sweet-tart flavor.
- 4 cups romaine & spring green mix lettuce
- 2 ounces fresh mozzarella, sliced
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- 2 ounces walnuts, toasted and chopped
- 4 dried figs, chopped
- Balsamic vinaigrette
- Place the salad into a bowl and toss with some balsamic vinaigrette to coat.
- Transfer the greens to a serving dish and then top with rows of the strawberries, mozzarella, walnuts and figs. Serve immediately.