- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
The addition of fresh mint to these traditional cocktails adds a burst of flavor to each sip.
- 1/2 cup chopped mint leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 4 cups crushed ice
- 1-1/2 cups good-quality tequila
- 1 cup freshly squeezed lime juice (from about 8 limes)
- 1 cup Triple Sec
- Place the mint and the salt in a pitcher, and mash with the back of a wooden spoon.
- Pour in the tequila, lime juice, and Triple Sec and stir well to combine. Add the ice and continue to stir for 20 seconds.
- Pour into glasses and serve.