- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 15 min
- Serving: 4-6 Servings
A deliciously sweet, spicy and fresh-flavored chutney; ideal served with lamb, salmon or grilled chicken.
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 tablespoon coarsely chopped fresh ginger
- 1 small serrano or jalapeño pepper, coarsely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, crushed and peeled
- 2 cups lightly packed fresh mint leaves
- 2 tablespoons rice-wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- Put the sugar and the salt in a food processor, and turn the machine on.
- Add the ginger, peppers, garlic and mint through the processor flute, and process until finely chopped.
- Add the vinegar and oil to the mixture and pulse until combined.
- Transfer the chutney to a small bowl and serve.