- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 10 min
- Serving: Makes 1 cup
The invigorating flavor of fresh mint creates an exciting contrast to the saltiness of the capers in this versatile sauce. Enjoy it served with various lamb dishes or with ham.
- 1/2 cup capers, drained
- 2 cups packed fresh mint
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup minced shallots
- 2 teaspoons finely grated lemon zest
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Put the caper, mint, lemon zest, lemon juice, and shallots into a food processor and pulse the mixture until coarsely chopped and combined.
- With the processor’s motor running, slowly pour the olive oil down the processor flute and continue to blend until thoroughly combined. Transfer the sauce to a bowl and serve immediately.