- Prep: 1 hr 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 1 hr 10 min
- Serving: 2 cups
Delicious, low fat and bursting with flavor enjoy this recipe for classic Mexican salsa.
- 3 medium tomatoes, seeded, chopped
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1 jalapeño chile pepper, seeded, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Place all of the ingredients in a medium-sized bowl and mix well to combine.
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour to allow the flavors to blend.