- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Use 100 percent agave blanco tequila for this delicious tropical beverage made with fresh mango and agave nectar.
- 1/4 medium mango, chopped
- 3 parts 100 percent agave blanco tequila
- 1 part freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 part agave nectar
- Splash orange-flavored liqueur (such as Grand Marnier)
- Fresh mango cubes to garnish
- Put a cocktail glass in the freezer for 5 minutes to chill.
- Place the mango and some ice into a cocktail shaker and muddle to combine.
- Pour the tequila, lime juice, agave nectar, and orange-flavored liqueur into the shaker, and then shake the mixture vigorously for 20 seconds to combine.
- Strain the mixture into the prepared glass and garnish with the cubed mango. Serve immediately.