- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
The secret of success for this vodka-based cocktail is using freshly pureed mango and fresh lemon juice.
Photo originally appeared on liquor.com
- 1-1/2 ounces vodka
- 1 barspoon Mandarine Napoleon Liqueur
- 3 ounces fresh mango puree
- 1 ounce fresh lemon juice
- club soda
- mango slice to garnish
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the club soda and garnish, into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 45 seconds and then strain into a cocktail glass.
- Top the drink with the club soda and then garnish with the mango slice; serve immediately.