- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: Dressing for 1 large salad
Although delicate, this lime and mint dressing is full of intense, fresh flavor. Try it drizzled over mixed baby greens or a couscous salad.
- zest and juice of 1 lime
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1-1/2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- Whisk together the lime zest and juice, herbs, salt and vinegar in a bowl. Slowly add the oil in a steady steam while whisking vigorously to combine. Serve immediately.