- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
A light and refreshing cocktail that will clean your palate and awaken your taste buds, use freshly squeezed lemon juice for more intense flavor.
- 1-1/2 ounces fresh lemon juice
- 3 ounces gin
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 ounces sparkling water
- Lemon slice to garnish
- Pre-chill a highball cocktail glass by placing in the freezer for 5 minutes.
- Place the lemon juice, gin and sugar into a cocktail shaker along with a handful of ice.
- Shake the mixture for 20 seconds and then strain into the prepared highball glass.
- Add fresh ice and serve garnished with a lemon slice.