- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: Makes 3/4 Cup
Fresh and bright tasting with a rich tanginess from the Dijon, this tasty Vinaigrette is a delicious accompaniment to your favorite salads, grain-based dishes or vegetables.
- 2-1/2 tablespoons fresh-squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon and 1 teaspoon honey or Agave Nectar or
- 6-1/2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper
- Place the fresh lemon juice, Dijon mustard, honey or agave nectar, and olive oil into a small bowl and whisk vigorously until smooth and thoroughly blended. Season the dressing to taste with a few pinches of salt and freshly ground pepper, and then mix once more to combine. Serve immediately.