- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: Dressing for 1 Salad
Freshly squeezed lemon juice and finely chopped anchovies create a zesty and sharp dressing with a pleasant bite of flavor.
Photo originally appeared on www.channel4.com
- 2 ounces firm, aged goat cheese, grated
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- 2 salted anchovies, rinsed, filleted and finely chopped
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- Freshly squeezed juice of 1 medium lemon
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Place the cheese, garlic, anchovies, lemon juice and a few pinches of salt and pepper into a bowl and whisk well to combine. Slowly pour in the oil and continue to whisk until blended. Serve immediately.