- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 2 Servings
Spice-up your cooked edamame with a variety of fresh herbs and spices to give it extra flavor and depth.
- 2 cups cooked and shelled edamame
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 tablespoon chopped fresh tarragon
- 1/2 tablespoon chopped fresh chervil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Place the edamame into a large bowl and toss with the remaining ingredients until thoroughly coated.
- Check salt and pepper seasoning, adjust as needed and then toss once again to combine.