- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 10 min
- Serving: 8 servings
Spoon this fresh and chunky tomato and smoked Gouda cheese salsa over a soft tortilla topped with shredded roasted chicken, and enjoy with a glass of chilled white sangria.
- 2 cups mixed yellow and red grape tomatoes, halved or quartered
- 1/2 cup finely diced smoked Gouda
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 tablespoons shredded basil
- 2 tablespoons snipped chives
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper
- Place the tomatoes, smoked Gouda, cilantro, basil, chives and a few pinches of salt and freshly ground pepper into a bowl and toss to combine.
- Add additional salt and pepper to taste and then serve.