- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: Makes about 1-3/4 cups dip
This smooth and creamy dip combines a wide range of flavors that blend seamlessly to create a tasty accompaniment to vegetables and toasted pita wedges.
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 cup raw sesame tahini
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup almond butter
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 handful of fresh herbs (parsley, thyme, rosemary, oregano, and marjoram)
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh lemon zest
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Place all of the ingredients into a food processor or blender, and process until the mixture is smooth and creamy. Serve immediately with an assortment of fresh vegetables.