- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
Drizzle this sauce over hot rice, your favorite sandwich or use it in a stir fry to give your dishes an intense boost of flavor.
Photo originally appeared on artoflivingwell.ca
- 2/3 cup chicken stock
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 1-1/2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2-1/2 teaspoons finely chopped garlic
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped ginger
- Place all of the ingredients into a food processor or a blender, and process the mixture until thoroughly blended. Serve immediately.