- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 3 min
- Total: 8 min
- Serving: 6 Servings
Brush this glaze on top of grilled steak, shrimp or chicken for added flavor and color.
- 1/2 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger
- Place the soy sauce, brown sugar, ketchup, lemon juice and ginger into a small saucepan over medium heat.
- Whisk the ingredients together to blend and bring to a simmer.
- Cook for 3 minutes and then remove from heat.
- Brush the mixture onto the protein of your choice during the last 2 minutes of grilling, and then again before serving.