- Prep: 35 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 35 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
Garden relish is a fresh topping that can be enjoyed spooned over grilled meats and fish, as well as frittata and bruschetta.
- 1 large sweet red pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1-1/2 cups fresh corn kernels
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup chopped basil
- 1-1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- Place the sweet red pepper, corn, onion and basil into a bowl and mix until combined.
- Drizzle in the olive oil and add a few pinches of salt and pepper.
- Stir the mixture once again to combine then cover and place in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes prior to serving to allow flavors to blend.