- Prep: 18 hr 25 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 18 hr 35 min
- Serving: 4
Fresh Fruit Sherbet can be made with blueberries, honeydew, pineapple or strawberries.
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3 cups canteloupe, cubed
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- In a small saucepan, sprinkle gelatin over milk. Stir over low heat until dissolved. Place in blender or food processor with fruit and corn syrup. Blend at high speed for 30 seconds.
- Pour into a 8 by 8 inch square baking pan. Cover and freeze overnight.
- Soften slightly at room temperature for about 15 minutes. Spoon into a large bowl. Mix at low speed until smooth but not melted. Pour into a 4 cup mold or freezer container. Cover and freeze 4 hours or until firm.
- Unmold or soften at room temperature for easier scooping.