- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
Enjoying a fresh fruit frappe as a snack is a healthy, low-fat and nutritious way to satisfy your hunger while getting your share of daily vitamins.
- 1 cup melon, cut in pieces
- 1 cup pineapple, cut in pieces
- 1 cup mango, cut in pieces
- 1 cup strawberry halves (1/2 pint)
- 1 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons sugar (optional)
- Crushed ice
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the crushed ice, into a blender and puree until mixture is smooth.
- Add the crushed ice and continue to process until combined. Transfer to 4 tall glasses and serve immediately.