- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 4 min
- Total: 9 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
Steamed baby carrots tossed in a rich butter and fresh dill sauce make a delicious and sweet side dish to accompany braised beef or pork.
Photo originally appeared on www.closetcooking.com
- 1 (16-ounce) package baby carrots, sliced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- sea salt and fresh black pepper
- Steam the asparagus in a steamer basket over a pot of boiling water for about 8 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- Carefully transfer the hot carrots to a serving bowl and add the butter, dill, lemon juice and a few pinches of salt and pepper. Gently toss to coat and then serve immediately.