- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 5 min
- Total: 20 min
- Serving: Makes about 4 cups
The fresh corn in this recipe makes a tasty and delicious relish, ideal for grilled chicken, fish and streak.
- 5 large ears corn (about 3 cups kernels)
- 1-1/2 cups finely diced sweet onion
- 3/4 cup finely chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Boil the corn for 5 minutes and then allow to cool.
- Using a sharp knife, slice off the kernels and place into a bowl.
- Add the onion, parsley, lime juice, oil and salt and mix to combine.