- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 20 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
The use of fresh corn and peppery arugula really make the flavors in this salad pop, while adding vibrant color and texture.
- 3 tablespoons red-wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons minced shallots
- 6 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
- 6 cups loosely packed arugula (about 6 ounces)
- 2 cups corn kernels (about 4 ears)
- 1-1/2 pints cherry tomatoes, halved
- Place the vinegar and the shallots in a large bowl, cover and soak for at least 15 minutes.
- Slowly pour the oil into the vinegar mixture, whisking continuously until combined, and then season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Add the arugula to the bowl, toss to coat, and then sprinkle the corn and tomatoes on top. Gently toss to combine.