- Prep: 1 hr 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 1 hr 10 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
Traditional salsa is given an exciting makeover with the addition of balsamic vinegar, spring onions and fresh coriander leaves.
- 3 large, firm red tomatoes, chopped
- 8 red spring onions, chopped
- 1 large handful of coriander leaves, chopped
- 2-1/2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 red chilli, chopped
- Sea salt to taste
- Place the tomatoes, onions, coriander, vinegar, chilli and a few pinches of salt and pepper into a bowl and mix well to combine. Cover the salsa and place into the refrigerator for 1 hour to allow the flavors to develop and blend.