- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 15 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
This simple winter dish, made with fresh oranges spiced with cinnamon, can be made in minutes. Serve after a rich meal as a refreshing and light dessert.
- 4 navel or blood oranges
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Cinnamon sticks and star anise to garnish
- Using a sharp pairing knife, peel the oranges and remove the pith.
- Slice each orange into 5 slices and place into 4 wide dessert bowls.
- In a small bowl, add the orange juice, lemon juice, sugar and cinnamon and whisk together until combined.
- Spoon the juice mixture evenly over the oranges and garnish with cinnamon sticks and star anise.