- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 40 min
- Total: 50 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
This recipe will be the new staple dessert in your house come blueberry season.
- 2 pints of fresh blueberries
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1-1/4 cups of flour
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- pinch of salt
- 10 tablespoons of butter, chilled and cut into pieces
- Vanilla Ice Cream to garnish
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Place the blueberries and the sugar into a medium-sized bowl, toss to coat and then transfer to a medium-sized baking dish.
- In another bowl, mix the flour, brown sugar, and salt together to combine then add the butter and mix with your hands until the texture resembles a coarse meal.
- Evenly sprinkle the flour mixture over the blueberries and place in the oven for 40 minutes, or until the topping has browned.
- Remove the crisp from the oven and allow to cool for 10 minutes before serving with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.