- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: Makes about 2-1/2 cups
Blackberry salsa offers sweet heat and a gorgeous contrast in color to grilled seafood, chicken and meats. It’s particularly outstanding as a condiment for fish tacos.
- 2 cups ripe but firm fresh blackberries
- 3 tablespoons minced red onion
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 large red jalapeno, trimmed, halved, seeded, minced
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped fresh cilantro
- Grated zest and juice of 1 lime
- 1 tablespoon warm honey
- Salt to taste
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and gently toss. Set aside for 30 minutes, tossing occasionally, before serving, or store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.