- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: Marinade for 4 Servings
Although this marinade calls for fresh apricots, feel free to substitute them with the canned variety when the fruit is out of season. Ideal when used for pork tenderloin, tofu and vegetables.
- 1/2 cup fresh apricots
- 1/2 cup apple juice
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoons fresh mint
- 1/3 cup olive oil or canola oil
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 3 tablespoons tamari
- 2 tablespoons basil
- Place the apricots, apple juice, garlic, honey and mint into a blender and process the mixture until smooth.
- Put the oil, vinegar, lime juice, orange juice, tamari and basil into a medium bowl and whisk vigorously until combined.
- Pour the apricot mixture into the bowl with the oil mixture and whisk once again to blend; use immediately.