- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 3 min
- Total: 8 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
If you are looking for a sweet and somewhat spicy sauce for your grilled meats and seafood, try this recipe made with fresh peaches, garlic and Sriracha sauce.
- 2 medium peaches, coarsely chopped
- 1 medium lime, juiced (2 Tbsp.)
- 1/2 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 pinches each salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Use a food processor or blender to process all of the ingredients together, except for the honey, until smooth yet still somewhat chunky.
- Transfer the peach mixture to a small saucepan, add the honey and bring the mixture to a simmer over medium heat. Cook the mixture for 3 minutes and then serve.