- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: Makes 6 to 8 servings
Leftovers of this fruit salad can be enjoyed as breakfast for the next day or as a nutritious afternoon snack.
- 1 can pear halves, drained well
- 1 can peach slices, drained well
- 1 jar maraschino cherries, drained well
- 1 can sliced apricots, drained well
- 1 container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 4 ripe bananas, sliced
- 2 apples, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- Once all cans of fruit are open and drained, let kids pour them all into one large bowl. Then let them gently fold in the whipped topping.
- Arrange bananas and apple slices on top of mixture then sprinkle with almonds.