- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
The Frenchie Cocktail was given its name by the British who dubbed the drink ‘French’ due to the use of St-Germain Elderflower Liqueur in the blend.
- 2 ounces gin
- 2-1/2 ounces grapefruit juice
- 1 barspoon St-Germain Elderflower Liqueur
- grapefruit slice to garnish
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the grapefruit slice, into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 35 seconds and then strain into a tall cocktail glass filled with fresh ice.
- Garnish the drink with the grapefruit slice and then serve immediately.