- Prep: –
- Cook Time: 3 hr
- Total: 3 hr
- Serving: 6-8 servings
A creamy French onion, tomato, pasta soup.
- 3 (10 ounce) cans tomato bisque soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can French onion soup
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 3/4 cup tiny pasta shells
- 1-1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Add the soups and seasoning to a greased slow cooker along with 1-1/2 soup cans of water. Cook on high for 1 hour, or until hot.
- Stir in the pasta and cook for 1-1/2 to 2 more hours, or until the pasta is cooked. Stir often to prevent the pasta from sticking.
- Turn the heat off and stir in the cheese. Let set until the cheese has melted. Serve.