- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 6 hr
- Total: 6 hr 20 min
- Serving: 4
For an added touch you can place grated mozzarella cheese into the bowl before serving.
- 3 large onions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup butter
- 6 beef bouillon cubes
- 4 cups warm water
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- In large skillet cook onions in butter until lightly browned.
- Combine browned onions in butter with bouillon, water, Worcestershire sauce and salt in a crock pot.
- Cover and cook on low 4 to 6 hours.