- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 20 min
- Serving: 4-6
French Herb Cheese Spread will make you say, "Voila!" because you've found the perfect appetizer for your next party.
- 1, 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon parsley, finely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- crusty French baguettes, thinly sliced
- Mix together cheese, butter, parsley, ground pepper, garlic and salt.
- Beat with mixer until light and fluffy.
- Mold into a small bowl lined with plastic wrap. Refrigerate for 2 hours. Unmold on a decorative plate and serve with bread.