- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
This simple cocktail allows the flavors of gin, St. Germain Elderflower Liqueur and freshly squeezed lime juice to really shine through. Serve in a chilled cocktail glass.
- 2 ounces gin
- 1-1/2 ounce St-Germain
- 1/2 ounce fresh lime juice
- Lime wedge to garnish
- Place a cocktail glass in the freezer for 5 minutes to chill.
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice and then add all of the ingredients except for the garnish.
- Shake the mixture for 30 seconds to chill and then strain into the prepared glass.
- Garnish the cocktail with the lime wedge and serve immediately.