- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 5 min
- Total: 20 min
- Serving: 6
You can add additional seasonings to this recipe for your favorite flavor.
- 1 1/2 pound shrimp
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup oil
- Peel shrimp, leaving last section of shell on.
- Cut almost through lengthwise and devein.
- Combine egg and salt in a bowl.
- Dip each shrimp in mixture.
- Combine flour and crumbs in a plate.
- Roll shrimp in flour mixture.
- Place oil in skillet and heat.
- Place shrimp in oil and cook for 3 minutes or until golden brown.